The emphasis in this unit will be on how learners can use strategic tools like a coaching protocol to help them take actions in their learning journey. It will help them to understand and use the power of active listening and effective questioning in order to clarify their vision, aims and barriers. By using the protocol, they will also build up effective communication with their peers.
Learning OutcomesThrough this unit, the learners will have an overview of practical skills and understand their importance such as:
- Active listening
- Effective questioning
- The meaning of body language
- Structural thinking
- Teamwork in a coaching protocol
Teaching MethodsA mix of theoretical and practical components for 180 minutes divided into following:
- A PowerPoint presentation with information about the subject taught for approx. 60 minutes. Including video-clips to clarify the subject.
- Short practical exercises and reflection for approx. 30 minutes
- Coaching conversations, two times for approx. 60 minutes (30 minutes each conversation).
- Reflection at the end of the lesson, 15 minutes.
- Coffee break for 15 minutes.
- Unit 3: Theory 00:00:00
- Unit 3: Activity 1 00:00:00
- Unit 3: Activity 2 00:00:00
- Unit 3: Activity 3 00:00:00
- Unit 3: Activity 4 00:00:00