The emphasis in this unit will be on understanding what effective leadership is, and how it can greatly impact and transform large and small businesses. Leaders are important for all departments within an organisation, particularly because management and leadership go hand in hand, which ultimately helps optimise productivity and achieve organisational objectives. Good leadership skills are top of the list of leadership qualities that recruiters need to concentrate on when recruiting candidates or when managers are promoting leaders from within. Learning Outcomes At the end of this unit learners will: Have an overview of the most critical managerial and leadership skills. Learn about the different leadership styles and new managerial trends. Know what skills make a good leader. …
Learning OutcomesAt the end of this unit learners will:
- Have an overview of the most critical managerial and leadership skills.
- Learn about the different leadership styles and new managerial trends.
- Know what skills make a good leader.
- Discuss how women in leadership bring better business performance.
- Enhance and improve their cognitive flexibility.
- Build critical thinking skills to solve problems in the workplace.
- Learn how to negotiate in cross-cultural situations
- Deal effectively with conflict management and turn it into cooperation.
- Learn how to manage multicultural and multilingual teams.
- Be able to create a workplace culture of belonging, diversity and inclusivity.
Teaching MethodsTheoretical methods (90 minutes): the facilitators will have a PowerPoint presentation that will serve as a discussion thread throughout the session. The practical part(90 minutes): It will be divided into group exercises and individual exercises. In addition, there will be a coffee break lasting approximately 10 minutes, where learners can interact and get to know each other better.
- Unit 4: Theory 00:00:00
- Unit 4: Activity 1 00:00:00
- Unit 4: Activity 2 00:00:00
- Unit 4: Activity 3 00:00:00
- Unit 4: Activity 4 00:00:00
- Unit 4: Activity 5 00:00:00